Loondon Loondon

Good, but too close to Machinarium

The art for the game is simply incredible and the characters are fun and interesting. The only negative thing I have to say about the game is that it looks and feels a bit too much like Machinarium (another amazing point and click game). I don't know if it's voluntary of your part, but if not, you should check the game out!

OCD+ OCD+

Wow...

You're a cruel, cruel man, you know that? ;)

NG Sketchbook Tour 08 NG Sketchbook Tour 08

Wow...

No wonder this took so long to come out, it's incredible!
Nothing negative to say on this piece, I think the whole thing is incredible! I hope I'll be part of the 2009 one (if there is one) and thanks a bunch Luis for organizing this!

Also, kudos to NinjaDonut for mentionning my piece in his review. Tee heee :3

Gravity Launch Gravity Launch

Yeah!

I finally hit the 3 freakin bases! Hooray!
Really nice game! Got me hooked up immediately!
Nice physics, no annoying music, cool graphics, nice challenge! But the game should be longer!

Siege Defender Siege Defender

Original mix!

A mix of "Arcanoïd" and "Defend your castle", that's really original! Nice work, man! This game was highly addictive. We don't see many original and addictive games on NG, so you should be proud of yourself!

Mr Flacit's Word Search Mr Flacit's Word Search

Nice game!

605 points!

Well, I always liked those type of games, and lets say that the coll graphics sure enhance the gaming experience!

The fact that english isn't my first language was a bit of an handicap for me, but still, I had lots of fun!

ANyway, nice game! Not the most original game out there, but still really fun! And nice programming! It must have taken a while to create a game like this!

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

Sam & Max, dammit!

Yep, this is obviously stolen from Sam and Max! :P

Really nice game! The graphics were aweome and the whole thing was really funny, especially the indiana jones references.

You need to fix the bug that stops us from winning the game though, because it sux!

Insect Hunter 2: Frozen Insect Hunter 2: Frozen

Thank god!

When I saw the title of this game, it thought it was about me! Thank god it's not! I'm not the type of guy wholikes to be called a bug!

Overall, it's a pretty good game! But those type of games have been done over and over again, you need to move on with a new ORIGINAL game!

Goatchrist responds:

I know, I know, I wanted to bring a new twist into it, like moving shredders or something, but it didn't work out well..thanks anyway

Death Wears a Tophat Death Wears a Tophat

AH!

WTF?! Everyone killed him? Crazy shit! I knew about gangbangs...but GangMurders? That's new to me!

Great graphics, but the fact that this isn't really a game kinda annoyed me...It's only a click&ask with no real ending...

MonkeyClock responds:

But if you can't win, then you can't loose, and no one likes to loose =)

Actually I just can't code good enough to do anything with a decent ending ^_^

The Suspects The Suspects

Pretty Good, but...

They were still some bugs here and there, mostly redirecting to that Dr. Russell. If you choose to go to sleep instead of interviewing Ted, when you go back to ask him about the bracelet or when at the end, you're telling the boss that Ted was innocent because of the pizza, you end up in front of that gay Russel again. Fix that, man, I'm tired of re-starting the game over and over again...